Thursday, January 6, 2011

We left

I went back to our room
I was having problems breathing as I was opening the door
I thought my heart was going to fly out.
I was hoping to see something that you left for me...
It made me happy to at least see your hand writing and the stuff for my lips...THANKS!
Then I felt dizzy,
I looked at the mirror and I had this accelerated breathing issue that I couldn't control. 
My heart was in my throat and my face looked extremely red.
I went to the bathroom to wet my face and I felt like I was quickly falling from the rooftop of a very tall NYC building,
My eyes started to get red and I felt the first water drop rolling down my boiling chick.
I sat down to recover some air and the stupid drops did not stop traveling from my eyes down to the floor.
I wetted my face again and I went back to that room where we constructed our sacred nest. 
I packed my stuff as quick as I could,
I ran down the stairs.
I asked the nice old lady how much I owed,
I gave her the money and I escaped as soon as I could...
Now I am seating in a hostel with a balcony and a weak wi-fi signal connection from a restaurant that I see from my window called CASABLANCA…
Yes the same restaurant/bar we went together last night for the last time,
And as I remember your face looking at me in that table next to the little water fall,
Another stupid salty drop touches my face without my permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment